Off topic: La perle du jour
Thread poster: Jérôme Haushalter

Jérôme Haushalter
France
Local time: 20:48
English to French
+ ...
Jul 15, 2004

Je viens de recevoir ça, peut-être que d'autres l'ont vu aussi:


Currently we update our Translation Resources Database with Qualified, Experienced and Hardworking Translators in the European Languages Pairs. Therefore, we invite the Translators whom they could meet & accept the following Qualifications & Conditions to submit their detailed Resumes (C.V) to

xxxxx@xxxxxxx

The Required Qualifications & Conditions

• Native Speaker in the Language/s combination/s which s/he specialized in.
• Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office - Internet).
• Experience in using any CAT Translation Tools like Trados is preferable.
• Hard Working and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to handle a Large Project/s.
• Ability to Deadline of the Project/s.
• Experiences up to Two Years.
• Honest & dependable.
• Our rate which we offer is 0.02 USD per Word.

Kindly try to not send your resume if you did not meet & accept the above Qualifications & Conditions.

Note : - Egyptian Translators have no right to submit their Resumes for this Ads.


Required software: TRADOS.

Payment: 0.02 USD per word

Deadline: July 31 at the end of the day


On appréciera tout particulièrement le "honest and dependable" :@


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Claire Bourneton-Gerlach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:48
Member
German to French
+ ...
Ce qui manque... Jul 15, 2004

Jérôme Haushalter wrote:

The Required Qualifications & Conditions

• Native Speaker in the Language/s combination/s which s/he specialized in.
• Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office - Internet).
• Experience in using any CAT Translation Tools like Trados is preferable.
• Hard Working and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to handle a Large Project/s.
• Ability to Deadline of the Project/s.
• Experiences up to Two Years.
• Honest & dependable.
• Our rate which we offer is 0.02 USD per Word.

Kindly try to not send your resume if you did not meet & accept the above Qualifications & Conditions.

Note : - Egyptian Translators have no right to submit their Resumes for this Ads.


Required software: TRADOS.

Payment: 0.02 USD per word

Deadline: July 31 at the end of the day




pour parfaire le CV:
non fumeur, célibataire, ayant payé ses impôts, hétéro, votant en haut / au milieu / en bas (rayer les mentions inutiles), beau comme un dieu, riche comme Crésus et c.. comme un bol...


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jérôme Haushalter
France
Local time: 20:48
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Pas bô Jul 15, 2004

Et qu'est-ce qu'ils ont de spécial les traducteurs égyptiens??

Ça, j'ai du mal à comprendre...


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Claire Bourneton-Gerlach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:48
Member
German to French
+ ...
problèmes de conversion.... Jul 15, 2004

Jérôme Haushalter wrote:

Et qu'est-ce qu'ils ont de spécial les traducteurs égyptiens??

Ça, j'ai du mal à comprendre...



des hiéroglyphes sur clavier peut-être !


Direct link Reply with quote
 

avsie  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:48
English to French
+ ...
??? Jul 15, 2004

Euh, et les Égyptiens, en effet, pourquoi ils ne peuvent pas? Et pourquoi les Égyptiens en particulier? :S

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jean-Luc Dumont  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:48
English to French
+ ...
Tarif local Jul 15, 2004

Jérôme Haushalter wrote:

Et qu'est-ce qu'ils ont de spécial les traducteurs égyptiens??

Ça, j'ai du mal à comprendre...


Peut-être c'est une promotion pour attirer les traducteurs de l'étranger. Les Egytiens sont payés dans la monnaie locale, ce qui fait $ 0.01 du mot.

Honestly speaking
JL


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jérôme Haushalter
France
Local time: 20:48
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Précision Jul 15, 2004

En fait ça vient d'une agence basée aux Emirats Arabes Unis, c'est peut-être un truc local qu'on peut pas comprendre?!

Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxsarahl
Local time: 11:48
English to French
+ ...
c'est pas pour nous ! Jul 15, 2004

Ils veulent des débutants : experience up to 2 years.
Et des ados : kindly try to refrain from sending your
resume.
Ca peut vraiment démanger, une envie d'envoyer son CV,
surtout à ce tarif !


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jean-Luc Dumont  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:48
English to French
+ ...
J'voudrais bien mais je peux point Jul 15, 2004

sarahl wrote:

kindly try to refrain from sending your resume.
Ca peut vraiment démanger, une envie d'envoyer son CV,
surtout à ce tarif !


bien vu Sarahl, c'est pour des traducteurs qui ont du mal à contrôler leurs 'impulsions'...


"Our rate which we offer is 0.02 USD per Word"

Cela me fait penser à : chte le donne cadeau, j'y gagne quand même...

alors là Jérôme, cela sent le politique... je n'y touche plus...

JL


Direct link Reply with quote
 

lien
Netherlands
Local time: 20:48
English to French
+ ...
au-dessous de tout Jul 15, 2004



Eh ben moi, y m'ont meme pas contactee !

[Edited at 2004-07-15 20:49]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jérôme Haushalter
France
Local time: 20:48
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Alors là, je comprends pas ;-) Jul 15, 2004

lien wrote:



Eh ben moi, y m'ont meme pas contactee !

[Edited at 2004-07-15 20:49]


Comment ça se fait? T'es egyptienne? T'aimes pas Trados? T'es pas capable de travailler 15 heures par jour?


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxsarahl
Local time: 11:48
English to French
+ ...
normal ! Jul 15, 2004

lien wrote:



Eh ben moi, y m'ont meme pas contactee !

[Edited at 2004-07-15 20:49]


tu sais pas dodeliner les projets, c'est bien connu !


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

La perle du jour

Advanced search






SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs