Mobile menu

I need a free translation (eng into french) 1 page.
Thread poster: xxxEmma10800
xxxEmma10800
Local time: 08:01
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 24, 2002

Hi, I\'m setting up a website and I offer translations from english into french. I can\'t afford to pay for any translation at the moment so if anyone is interested in doing it for free please email me and be sure that I will contact you if potential clients require translations into french! since I can\'t do it, so I\'ll need to associate with a french translator. It\'s only one page and it\'s kinda urgent. Please good samaritans! help!

Emma

Direct link Reply with quote

Celine Samson
Local time: 14:01
English to French
free translations? Good Samaritans? Sep 16, 2002

Hum I don\'t think so...

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 11:01
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Bonjour Celine Sep 16, 2002

Ce message a été posté le 24 juillet en double. Son sosie a reçu beaucoup de commentaires /réponses et celui-ci était resté lettre morte et tu l\'as ressuscité.

Je te le dis au cas où ça t\'imtéresserait d\'aller le voir.

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic=4122&forum=25&15

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I need a free translation (eng into french) 1 page.

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs