Thread poster: Peter Adolph

Peter Adolph
Local time: 01:15
Member (2006)
English to Danish
+ ...
Dec 4, 2006

Bonjour tous

What broad band company is the most reliable and cheap in South Eastern France? My parents want to install ADSL in their summer residence in Cerbère and want to know the cost without buying too expensive. How long time does it take from order to implementation?

Please mail me at I would have written in French, but it's too rusty to display in public.

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Lane  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:15
French to English
+ ...
check options first Dec 5, 2006

you should go to, input your parents' phone number and zip code and see what their options are. from there, some of us might be able to give you some suggestions.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Renseignements sur une connection ADSL en France

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs