V&M Stanković
V&M Stanković  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 04:35
English to Serbian
+ ...
Feb 16, 2007

Dear French colleagues,

I wonder if somebody can help me to get some books ordered from a French bookseller.

I ordered some books through French web-site http://boutique.info-grece.com (Boutique iNFO-GRECE, 99bis av. du Général Leclerc , 75014 Paris , France - Ref. Order Number: 06.7276 CID 7464, of 28 October 2006) and fully paid by credit-card. It was almost four months ag
... See more
Dear French colleagues,

I wonder if somebody can help me to get some books ordered from a French bookseller.

I ordered some books through French web-site http://boutique.info-grece.com (Boutique iNFO-GRECE, 99bis av. du Général Leclerc , 75014 Paris , France - Ref. Order Number: 06.7276 CID 7464, of 28 October 2006) and fully paid by credit-card. It was almost four months ago, but I have received neither books nor even reply to my several e-mails sent to them in the meantime. Btw, they stated delivery period of just 3 - 7 days.

Those books are necessary for my daughter who is successfully studying Greek language at the University of Belgrade (Faculty of Philology) - they are very important as obligatory textbooks for her, and she can’t wait any more. This situation is also very disappointing for her.

I also asked Bureau de Presse of the Greek Embassy in Paris for help and they kindly answered that they had transferred my request to the bookseller hoping that the problem would be soon resolved, but in spite of that Boutique iNFO-GRECE still has not answered.

So I thought I might report this to some customer protection service or to some other French institution or service, or maybe some French internet "black list"... Or there may be some other way to resolve this problem.

Thank you for any kind of help or advice.

Best regards,

Vesna Stankovic
Collapse

Albert Golub
Albert Golub  Identity Verified
English to French
YOU CAN TRY Feb 16, 2007

to visit this page
http://perso.orange.fr/ilios/liens/vpc.htm

Boutique d'Info Grèce permet d' acheter livres parlant de la Grèce, CD, DVD etc...
Très grand choix.

Info Grèce n'a pas les moyens des grands distributeurs.
La Boutique INFO-GRECE peut faire des importations à la demande pour les titres qui ne seraient pas encore dans le catalog
... See more
to visit this page
http://perso.orange.fr/ilios/liens/vpc.htm

Boutique d'Info Grèce permet d' acheter livres parlant de la Grèce, CD, DVD etc...
Très grand choix.

Info Grèce n'a pas les moyens des grands distributeurs.
La Boutique INFO-GRECE peut faire des importations à la demande pour les titres qui ne seraient pas encore dans le catalogue, tant que ces titres sont disponibles sur le marché grec.

Pour certains articles rares, la livraison peut être longue

Des litiges avec Info Grèce Boutique, écrivez leur d'abord un -mail. Si (et si seulement si) vous n'avez pas de réponse au mail, utilisez les médiateurs de Webmarchand.com
Pour écrire un mail à Info Grèce Boutique
En cas de litige avec Info Grèce Boutique (click on this link)
this service is free
Collapse

Albert Golub
Albert Golub  Identity Verified
English to French
I sent them an e-mail Feb 16, 2007

in French mentioning my address in Paris
I hope it can help

Nicole Blanc
Nicole Blanc  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
You can try also ... Feb 16, 2007

Vesna Stankovic wrote:

Dear French colleagues,

So I thought I might report this to some customer protection service or to some other French institution or service, or maybe some French internet "black list"... Or there may be some other way to resolve this problem.

Vesna Stankovic

Hi

Really sorry to hear about such trouble.

To report to a reliable consumers' protection organisation in France, go to
http://www.conso.net/page/
(official homepage of INC / Institut National de la Consommation)
and then visit heading 'Europe et International'.

You'll find there some particulars that might be valuable in your case, eg. Greek bodies liable to assist you efficiently. Then contact directly the required organisations (three institutions are listed for Greece).
Furthermore, it is very important to report such a problem so that no other potential customers can be 'trapped' by boutique-infogrece.

Hope this can be helpful. Kind regards Nicole

Platary (X)
Platary (X)
German to French
+ ...
Jako neprijatno / Très désagréable ! Feb 16, 2007

Vesna Stankovic wrote:

Zdravo Vesna, Bonjour Vesna !

Odmah sam njima pisao.

Je viens d'écrire par mail à la boutique pour demander des informations avec la référence de la commande.

J'attends une réponse. cekam njihov odgovor.

Srdacno, Très cordialement,

Olivier

V&M Stanković
V&M Stanković  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Merci beacoup! Feb 17, 2007

I would like to thank to all of you who offered me a help and gave me support. It looks that everything will be finally settled and I’ll receive the ordered books. I would particularly like to thank to Mr. René Vinchon from Paris, for his direct intervention.

It’s really nice to be a part of the big international ProZ family!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help needed for ordered books delivery

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »