Translation Agency Not Registered with
Thread poster: Hipyan Nopri

Hipyan Nopri  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:40
English to Indonesian
+ ...
May 12, 2007

Dear Fellow Freelancers,

Yesterday I was offered a translation order by a French translation company. It is not registered with and therefore has no BB entries. Indeed, it has its own website and I have visited their site.

However, because it is a new client to me, I would like to ask for your information about the company. Of course, it not permitted to mention their name and contact details here.

Thus, in order that I can provide you with the name of the translation company and their contact details, I hope you do not mind contacting me privately through the following contact details:

Hipyan Nopri (Mr)
Freelance Translator
Jl. Banjar No. 74 Kompleks PJKA Sawahan Timur
Padang 22312, Indonesia
Phone/Fax: +62-(0)751-841-795
Mobile: +62-(0)81-363-182-113
Yahoo!Messenger ID: hipyannopri

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Direct link Reply with quote

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:40
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Please create a Blue Board record for this company May 12, 2007

Dear Hipyan Nopri,

The Blue Board is a place where translators can share their experience with an outsourcer (the person or company paying them to do a translation or interpreting job), whether the outsourcer is a private individual, a non-translation business or a translation agency.

Blue Board records are not limited to companies with profiles on, and, in fact, outsourcers who are not registered on also can and often do place job ads on the Site and contact translators directly through their profiles with job offers.

Please do create a record for the French agency (outsourcer) in question. Notices will be sent out to those who are signed up to receive BB notices, and the home page on will show the record. Many more people will become aware of your request this way than you could ever hope to reach via your message in this one forum. Also, because they will see the name of the agency, they are much more likely to recognize it and respond than to a general request to contact you.

If you need assistance creating the Blue Board record, please contact me or one of the other Jobs moderators.

[Edited at 2007-05-12 02:28]

Hipyan Nopri  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:40
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Good Idea May 12, 2007

Dear Yolanda,

It's a good idea. Thank you very much for this suggestion. I will try to create its BB record soon.

I'll contact you should I find difficulties.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Agency Not Registered with

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs