Mobile menu

Comment générer un fichier opentag .INI ?
Thread poster: Spanenglish

Local time: 09:58
Member (2006)
English to French
+ ...
Oct 12, 2007

Je vous expose la situation : j'ai traduit des fichiers en utilisant SDLX (je les ai converti moi-même à partir de Microsoft Word) mais le client voulait absolument les fichiers en TagEditor, donc j'ai utilisé la fonction Exchange de SDLX pour convertir les fichiers .ITD (fichiers SDLX) en fichiers TagEditor. C'était impeccable. Mais voilà que le client m'a écrit et il n'arrive pas à convertir les fichiers TagEditor en Word parce que ces fichiers ont été convertis à partir de SDLX.
Il me demande donc les fichiers opentag . INI. Comment faut-il faire pour générer un fichier opentag .INI à partir de SDLX ?

Je vous remercie par avance pour votre aide.

Direct link Reply with quote

Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:58
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
You might find the solution here Oct 27, 2007

I was just looking for the solution to the same problem and I have also notice this forum where our colleague Piotr Bienkowski posted a possibile solution
In my case I am not sure that it worked out well: I can read the file as with any other standard xml ini file wich I thought was not very satisfactory...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Comment générer un fichier opentag .INI ?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs