Off topic: La nouvelle arnaque pour récupérer les sous du défunt
Thread poster: Platary (X)
Platary (X)
Platary (X)
Local time: 14:16
German to French
+ ...
Feb 7, 2008

Reçu ce matin non via ProZ.com, mais par ma messagerie personnelle de chez mon opérateur préféré (il va se faire tirer les oreilles pour ne pas faire son job) :

Good day,

My name is Mr Ekene chukwu an external auditor for the Bank of Africa,Burkina Faso,working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire W/A region.
An investor (name with-held) died without naming a next of kin to his Fund in my bank.The amount is $7.2M and banking regulation/legislation
... See more
Reçu ce matin non via ProZ.com, mais par ma messagerie personnelle de chez mon opérateur préféré (il va se faire tirer les oreilles pour ne pas faire son job) :

Good day,

My name is Mr Ekene chukwu an external auditor for the Bank of Africa,Burkina Faso,working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire W/A region.
An investor (name with-held) died without naming a next of kin to his Fund in my bank.The amount is $7.2M and banking regulation/legislation in Burkina Faso demand that i notify the fiscal authorities after three years.The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission to have you stand as the next of kin to the deceased investor.This funds will be approve and release in your favour as the next of kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate with me in one accord.
I have all the legal and Banking details of my deceased client that will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer of the $7.2M plus interest to any bank account nominated by you.I am prepared to compensate you with a 20% share of the total funds for your efforts.The final details will be given upon receipt an affirmation of your desire to participate.Please contact me immediately whether or not you are interested in this deal.If you are not,it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal.But where you are interested, forward your details to my PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS below as time is of the essence in this business.

(1) Full Name:
(2) Postal Address:
(3 Telephone and Fax Number:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Date of Birth:

Thank you,
Mr. Ekene Chukwu.
Email: [email protected]

Je masque le domaine de l'adresse volontairement, mais c'est dans le genre voyou.fr.

Juste pour info, pour que de nouveaux venus ne soient pas tentés comme par le passé !

Bien cordialement à tous,

Olivier
Collapse

Jennifer Forbes
Jennifer Forbes  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:16
French to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Tentation Feb 7, 2008

On est tenté de leur passer le nom et addresse de quelque organisme humanitaire comme, par exemple, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, Oxfam, etc. pour leur faciliter faire du bien avec tout cet argent dans le tierce monde ...
Bien cordialement,
Jenny.

Emmanuelle Riffault
Emmanuelle Riffault  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 22:16
Member (2004)
German to French
+ ...
L'arroseur arrosé Feb 7, 2008

Vous connaissez cette mesure pour de venger des pubs papier : utiliser leus enveloppes T pour leur envoyer d'autres pub.
Et bien, dans ce cas, pourquoi ne pas leur renvoyer un autre mail de même style ?

Bonne soirée

Emmanuelle

Platary (X)
Platary (X)
German to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
L'anticonnerie universelle passe par d'autres chemins Feb 7, 2008

Emmanuelle Daburger-Riffault wrote:

Et bien, dans ce cas, pourquoi ne pas leur renvoyer un autre mail de même style ?

C'est précisément ce qu'ils attendent ces tordus ... surtout pas, de grâce !!!

Bon on va pas faire un cours de Web ici, mais donc, c'est pas du tout, mais pas du tout le bon conseil.

Et c'est pourquoi j'ai publié.

Salut Emmanuelle, et bonne fn de semaine à tous !

Olivier

Anne-Sophie Aboké
Anne-Sophie Aboké  Identity Verified
France
English to French
Mais bien sûr Feb 9, 2008

Ce genre de mailing est bien connu, ne vous y laissez pas prendre !

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

La nouvelle arnaque pour récupérer les sous du défunt

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »