Mobile menu

Does any one know of Fusion people..
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 17:33
English to German
+ ...
Jun 19, 2008

HI! I donot see their website and I have heard that they had undergone restructuing of their company. Now I do not see any Fusion forum. The last time I had contacted Fusion people, they gave me the impression that they are seriously working on developing it further and make it Unicode compatible. Does any one have further information. I still admire that tool . All input is welcomed. I had to post this here, because I could not find that corresponding forum formerly called something like CAT tools forum, and there was a Fusion forum as well. Best regards, Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxBrandis
Local time: 17:33
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Found them already.. Jun 20, 2008

They are at www.jivefusiontech.com and collaborating with academic institutions. For all the Fusion fans! Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does any one know of Fusion people..

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs