Does any one know of Fusion people..
Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 12:57
English to German
+ ...
Jun 19, 2008

HI! I donot see their website and I have heard that they had undergone restructuing of their company. Now I do not see any Fusion forum. The last time I had contacted Fusion people, they gave me the impression that they are seriously working on developing it further and make it Unicode compatible. Does any one have further information. I still admire that tool . All input is welcomed. I had to post this here, because I could not find that corresponding forum formerly called something like CAT to... See more
HI! I donot see their website and I have heard that they had undergone restructuing of their company. Now I do not see any Fusion forum. The last time I had contacted Fusion people, they gave me the impression that they are seriously working on developing it further and make it Unicode compatible. Does any one have further information. I still admire that tool . All input is welcomed. I had to post this here, because I could not find that corresponding forum formerly called something like CAT tools forum, and there was a Fusion forum as well. Best regards, BrandisCollapse

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 12:57
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Found them already.. Jun 20, 2008

They are at www.jivefusiontech.com and collaborating with academic institutions. For all the Fusion fans! Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does any one know of Fusion people..

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »