I can't edit my rates
Thread poster: Jorge Gonza
Jorge Gonza
Jorge Gonza  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:50
English to Spanish
Oct 20, 2008

It's that simple. I click on the arrows "Edit rates" in my profile which leads me to some textboxes where I enter my new rates, then I click "Apply to all pairs". But then I go back to may profile and the old rates remain unchaged.

I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me? :?

Thanks,

Jorge

RichardDeegan
RichardDeegan
Spanish to English
Did you check time limits? Oct 20, 2008

There are time limits applicable to rate changes, to prevent daily or weekly changes. Used to be rates could only be changed every thirty days or so

Jorge Gonza
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Actually, I did Oct 20, 2008

RichardDeegan wrote:

There are time limits applicable to rate changes, to prevent daily or weekly changes. Used to be rates could only be changed every thirty days or so

I'm quite sure it's not a matter of time limits -I posted the rates I want to change like 3 years ago and I've never been able to edit them.

Thanks for your help anyway

Penelope Ausejo
Penelope Ausejo  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Get Proz Tech help Oct 20, 2008

I think the best thing you can do, is getting Proz Tech help and in the meantime writing them on your "About me"...

Good luck!

Jorge Gonza
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
It's OK now Oct 20, 2008

Thank you Richard and Penelope -now the new rates are being shown in my profile.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can't edit my rates

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »