Opening Outlook archive file (pst) (Password Protected)
Thread poster: Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Nov 7, 2008

Hi All,

I need help for opening old outlook archive.
It was backed up 2 years ago and while backing up I have put there a password, but can't remember now.

Is there any possible solution for opening it or for canceling the password protection?

Thank you in advance

M. Ali

Kristina Kolic
Kristina Kolic  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 07:14
English to Croatian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Password recovery Nov 9, 2008

You should try an outlook password recovery tool. Google will give you plenty of different solutions.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend any specific software since I haven't actually used any of them. But it is certainly worth a try

EHI (X)
EHI (X)
Local time: 07:14
try this Nov 9, 2008

As Kristina already said, there are plenty of tools that should allow you to recover a forgotten password.

This tool sounds quite promising:

http://www.recoveryengine.com/outlook-password/

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Opening Outlook archive file (pst) (Password Protected)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »