Thread poster: Eleni Makantani

Eleni Makantani
Local time: 19:51
Partial member
English to Greek
+ ...
Jan 1, 2009

Hello and happy new year!

I recently upgraded to FF3. Now, I cannot play any media files, like listen to the radio online or watch videos. For example, check those links: for radio transmission and for videos (I can't listen to or watch media from either of these - but I can view u-tube videos)

I already had installed windows media player 11 add-on on FF2, and now with FF3, after realizing that there is a problem, I unistalled it and re-installed it, but it is no good.

Have you got any suggestions?

Thanks and happy new year to everyone!

Direct link Reply with quote

M. Anna Kańduła  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:51
English to Polish
+ ...
Check plug-ins Jan 1, 2009

Tools > Add-ons > Plug-ins (not sure of English names, my FF3 is in Polish)

Maybe there is an option of installing missing ones, or activating existing ones.

I hope this helps...

[Edited at 2009-01-01 10:35 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't play any media files on FF3

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs