Mobile menu

Messages disappearing into "deleted folder"
Thread poster: xxxblomguib
xxxblomguib  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:04
English to Flemish
+ ...
Aug 13, 2003

I have recently noticed that in Outlook Exp., some of the incoming messages are immediately moved into the "deleted" folder" without my reading them. There does not seem to be a system to it; it seems to be a random process, although I noticed that for example peer comments on answered Kudoz immediately are wheeled off.
Any bright ideas from computer geniusses ou there? Help would be appreciated, because this is annoying!!

Direct link Reply with quote

Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:04
Flemish to English
+ ...
Check Message Rules Aug 13, 2003

In Tools>Message Rules>Mail you can determine in what folder the messages should arrive.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Messages disappearing into "deleted folder"

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs