Creating an English and a German version in the website
Thread poster: xxxGAK
xxxGAK  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:17
English to German
+ ...
Sep 13, 2003

Dear colleagues,

I am busy creating my website with the help of the Proz creator and would like to have both an English and a German version of my site. I am nearly finished with the English one and I am wondering if someone could give me a hint how to create the German version with a link on the English one (e.g. "German version").
Do I have to create a new directory with all files in German and how do I set the link with the for the German site?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings
Anett Kiefer

Direct link Reply with quote

schmurr  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:17
Italian to German
+ ...
flag links Sep 13, 2003

hi Anett,
on my Proz profile page
http://www.proz.com/?sp=partprof&eid_s=20424
I put 3 flags which lead to presentation pages in 3 languages created on Your Proz.com Site. Feel free to copy the html and the flags!
But since on "Anett's Proz.com Site" there is only "This is your default page", maybe you mean a proper domain hosted by Proz.com?
in that case I couldn't help you.
ciao,
Martin

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creating an English and a German version in the website

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs