Mobile menu

Freeware file recovery needed
Thread poster: Stathis_K
Stathis_K
Local time: 16:21
English to Greek
+ ...
Oct 16, 2003

After accidentally deleting some jpg files, I searched for a freeware file recovery utility, but there seems to be none. I found a few 'free' ones, but after using them to locate the deleted files, I got a message saying that I have to buy the full version, or that I can only undelete max. 64kb. I would really appreciate your help. It's pretty crucial! You can also email me at stathiskont75@yahoo.gr. Thanks a lot!

Direct link Reply with quote

jemo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:21
Member (2005)
English to French
+ ...
jpg recovery Oct 16, 2003

try this, it worked for me on a compact flash card that I could not read anymore:
http://www.z-a-recovery.com/

Senem Mintaş
Local time: 16:21
English to Turkish
+ ...
File Recovery Oct 16, 2003

www.convar.de

PC Inspector File Recover, that is the software that has worked well for me many times. Best Luck with your deleted files!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Freeware file recovery needed

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs