Mobile menu

Freeware file recovery needed
Thread poster: Stathis_K
Local time: 08:07
English to Greek
+ ...
Oct 16, 2003

After accidentally deleting some jpg files, I searched for a freeware file recovery utility, but there seems to be none. I found a few 'free' ones, but after using them to locate the deleted files, I got a message saying that I have to buy the full version, or that I can only undelete max. 64kb. I would really appreciate your help. It's pretty crucial! You can also email me at Thanks a lot!

Direct link Reply with quote

jemo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:07
Member (2005)
English to French
+ ...
jpg recovery Oct 16, 2003

try this, it worked for me on a compact flash card that I could not read anymore:

Senem Mintaş
Local time: 08:07
English to Turkish
+ ...
File Recovery Oct 16, 2003

PC Inspector File Recover, that is the software that has worked well for me many times. Best Luck with your deleted files!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Freeware file recovery needed

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs