Thread poster: Claudia Mattaliano

Claudia Mattaliano  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:34
Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
Jan 16, 2004

Good morning everybody!

Yesterday I wanted to have a look at some of my KudoZ questions, but they seem to have... disappeared!! The only thing left are two open questions I asked for yesterday. All other graded KudoZ have just gone. Where are they? How can I get them back?

Thanks for your help!
Claudia

Direct link Reply with quote

Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Weird... Jan 16, 2004

Now I've graded my last two open questions, there is nothing to see on "My KudoZ", just:

Questions asked but not graded (0)

Questions asked and graded (313)

But there is no list of my graded questions. I suppose this isn't normal, is it?

Thanks!
Claudia

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
German to French
The same to me Jan 16, 2004

The "My Kudoz"-menu shows an empty page, with only the number of questions asked and graded.

regards,
Sylvain

clamatta wrote:

Good morning everybody!

Yesterday I wanted to have a look at some of my KudoZ questions, but they seem to have... disappeared!! The only thing left are two open questions I asked for yesterday. All other graded KudoZ have just gone. Where are they? How can I get them back?

Thanks for your help!
Claudia

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...
Please go to your profile Jan 16, 2004

and look for "KudoZ " tab in the right upper corner

Have a nice day,
Natalia

[Edited at 2004-01-16 09:01]

Oops! Sorry! The tab seems to be inavailable yet! Please kindly wait while some technical changes will be provided by site programmers.

Please use the SEARCH AND YOUR Q/A option at the general KudoZ page.

[Edited at 2004-01-16 10:27]

Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:04
English to Tamil
+ ...
What is the problem? Jan 16, 2004

In the general page showing the KudoZ questions, see: http://www.proz.com/?sp=ks there is a tab saying "Search (& Your Q/A). Click it to get all your questions. But one thing. You should be logged in for doing this.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
N.Raghavan
clamatta wrote:

Good morning everybody!

Thanks for your help!
Claudia

Kathrin.B  Identity Verified
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Where? Jan 16, 2004

Natalie wrote:

and look for "KudoZ " tab in the right upper corner

Have a nice day,
Natalia

[Edited at 2004-01-16 09:01]

There - right upper corner - I can find only the Kudoz that were replied by me.
But where' s the questions I asked and graded?

I've found the same as Damatta and Sylvian.
Has the previous method worked no longer?

Cheers

Kathrin

Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
That's not the problem Jan 16, 2004

[quote]Narasimhan Raghavan wrote:

In the general page showing the KudoZ questions, see: http://www.proz.com/?sp=ks there is a tab saying "Search (& Your Q/A). Click it to get all your questions. But one thing. You should be logged in for doing this.

Hi Narasimhan!

I know I can search for KudoZ questions any time, as you wrote, but that's not my problem. Up to now, every time I went to the Proz.com tool bar/KudoZ/My KudoZ I was able to see all MY questions listed there. Now it's no longer possible and I wonder where my questions have gone!

Thanks for your help!
Claudia

DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:34
Member (2003)
Georgian to English
+ ...
"My Kudos" Jan 16, 2004

Dear Claudia & Sylvain,
Some technical work is currently being carried out to do with "Kudos=-MyKudos" and that is why that route isn't available to keep track of past(closed)questions at the moment.
However, at the time of writing
"Kudos=-AnswerQuestions=-Search Q&A=-tick:myQuuestions(or)Questions I have answered"
can be used for the same purpose, as Narasimhan says (apologies for it being not quite such a quick route).

The questions themselves are of course still present as well.

The Kudos tab in member's own profiles, isn't currently available - I don't know if there are plans for one to be in the future or not.

Thanks for your patience.

Best wishes
Giuli

~Eng Russ Geo~

[Edited at 2004-01-16 10:41]

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 23:34
SITE FOUNDER
KudoZ histories now available in profiles Jan 16, 2004

KudoZ histories are now accessible via a "KudoZ" tab in profile pages. This function is a work in progress. If you have feedback, please enter it in this thread.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where are my questions?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs