Problems with Yahoo and Hotmail
Thread poster: IrinaGM
IrinaGM  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:56
English to Georgian
+ ...
Feb 19, 2004

I have never had these problems before: I can read messages but I can't reply or delete them. When I try to delete something, a message comes up saying: "you didn't select any e-mail messages. Click the box next to the e-mail message(s) you want to select" even though I had selected messages to be deleted. when I try to reply and click send, nothing happens and down below it says:" error on page. when I try to compose a new message and click the name from address, it does not transfer to the message. what's going on? do I have a virus? yesterday it worked for a little while and now it's the same...
what do you think?

Direct link Reply with quote

Edward Vreeburg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 12:56
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
hotmail /yahoo problems Feb 19, 2004

Hi !

Probably no problem on your side, yesterday Yahoo was a bit down, probabaly due to maintenance. Could be corrupted index or something else you have no control over...(you are reading your messages on the web, aren`t you?)....

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Yahoo and Hotmail

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs