Problems with Yahoo and Hotmail
Thread poster: IrinaGM
IrinaGM  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:49
English to Georgian
+ ...
Feb 19, 2004

I have never had these problems before: I can read messages but I can't reply or delete them. When I try to delete something, a message comes up saying: "you didn't select any e-mail messages. Click the box next to the e-mail message(s) you want to select" even though I had selected messages to be deleted. when I try to reply and click send, nothing happens and down below it says:" error on page. when I try to compose a new message and click the name from address, it does not transfer to the message. what's going on? do I have a virus? yesterday it worked for a little while and now it's the same...
what do you think?

Direct link Reply with quote

Edward Vreeburg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:49
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
hotmail /yahoo problems Feb 19, 2004

Hi !

Probably no problem on your side, yesterday Yahoo was a bit down, probabaly due to maintenance. Could be corrupted index or something else you have no control over...(you are reading your messages on the web, aren`t you?)....

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Yahoo and Hotmail

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs