Problems with Yahoo and Hotmail
Thread poster: IrinaGM
IrinaGM  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:02
English to Georgian
+ ...
Feb 19, 2004

I have never had these problems before: I can read messages but I can't reply or delete them. When I try to delete something, a message comes up saying: "you didn't select any e-mail messages. Click the box next to the e-mail message(s) you want to select" even though I had selected messages to be deleted. when I try to reply and click send, nothing happens and down below it says:" error on page. when I try to compose a new message and click the name from address, it does not transfer to the message. what's going on? do I have a virus? yesterday it worked for a little while and now it's the same...
what do you think?

Direct link Reply with quote

Edward Vreeburg  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:02
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
hotmail /yahoo problems Feb 19, 2004

Hi !

Probably no problem on your side, yesterday Yahoo was a bit down, probabaly due to maintenance. Could be corrupted index or something else you have no control over...(you are reading your messages on the web, aren`t you?)....

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Yahoo and Hotmail

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs