Channa Montijn  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 21:35
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 4, 2004

Hello

I was trying to get my NumLock function on the keyboard on my laptop to work, but now it does not work at all as it should... I can not type questionmarks anymore,it is = )using altkey and without alt key the same, the brackets are completely wrong )this should be bracket open etc. I did change the setting from US to Dutch... could that be the problem

Thanks a lot! exclamationmark works

Nina Engberg
Nina Engberg  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:35
English to Swedish
+ ...
Yes, if you changed language settings for the keyboard Mar 5, 2004

I have set my computer to being able to alternate between the US English keyboard and the Swedish keyboard. When I use the Swedish settings, many keys change functions. You'll have to familiarize yourself with the Dutch keyboard settings and memorize where things are. It's not asd hard as it sounds...

Good luck!

Channa Montijn wrote:

Hello

I was trying to get my NumLock function on the keyboard on my laptop to work, but now it does not work at all as it should... I can not type questionmarks anymore,it is = )using altkey and without alt key the same, the brackets are completely wrong )this should be bracket open etc. I did change the setting from US to Dutch... could that be the problem

Thanks a lot! exclamationmark works

Channa Montijn
Channa Montijn  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 21:35
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Mar 5, 2004

It works perfectly now -:))

thanks for your support

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Keyboard problems

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »