Thread poster: Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:39
English to Tamil
+ ...
In memoriam
Mar 28, 2004

It is seen that as one tries to select a new forum for viewing, the pop up starts with "CAT tools and computing". All the forums above it such as Business Issues, Money Matters etc are conspicuous by their absence.
I take this opportunity to raise again the point of Money Matters being omitted from the list of recent forum postings. There does not seem to be any valid reason for this. Threads in this forum do not get the exposure that is due to them.
Regards,
N.Raghavan

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 23:09
SITE FOUNDER
Thanks Mar 28, 2004

I replaced the quick links to forums that fall under the "Business of Translation" category (this was an oversight). I also made it so that Money Matters will appear on the home page and in recent topics (this was on purpose, but let's see how it goes.)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Some forum options have vanished from the pop up window of Select Forum

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »