Don't receive emails
Thread poster: ncfialho (X)
ncfialho (X)
ncfialho (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:08
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Jun 25, 2004

Hello, can anybody tell me what that could be.I found it very strange not to recieve one single email, not even spam, during all the day.
Heeelp.
Thanks,
Natália

Harry Bornemann
Harry Bornemann  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 15:08
English to German
+ ...
Testing Jun 25, 2004

I just sent you an email. If it won't arrive within some minutes I suggest you phone your email provider.

ncfialho (X)
ncfialho (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:08
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jun 25, 2004

I called my provider and aparently my mailbox was full, but it didnt show any mail and therefore I couldnt delete anything.
So my provider had to delete a big mail that was stuck.
Thanks Harry.
Have a nice day,
Natália

Harry_B wrote:

I just sent you an email. If it won't arrive within some minutes I suggest you phone your email provider.

Jordane Boury
Jordane Boury  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 22:08
English to French
+ ...
What a coincidence! Jun 25, 2004

Actually, I posted you a message this morning (a late thank you!)using your e-mail address on Oninetspeed, and got a "delivery failure" message. I thought that you might have changed e-mail address in the mean time, so I sent my message again via Proz.com : did you get it?

Ciao ciao,

Jordane

Judy Rojas
Judy Rojas  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 18:08
Spanish to English
+ ...
New virus going around? Jun 25, 2004

Hi:
During the past few weeks I've been having the same problem, which occurs sporadically.

All of the sudden, all e-mails received get stuck in my ISP's mail server and I cannot download them. Outlook 2003 gives out an error message that end with "453 octets".

I discovered that what is happening is that a message arrived at my ISP that reads "No subject" 0 bytes.

Once I connect via webmail and delete this message, all my e-mails get forwarded withou
... See more
Hi:
During the past few weeks I've been having the same problem, which occurs sporadically.

All of the sudden, all e-mails received get stuck in my ISP's mail server and I cannot download them. Outlook 2003 gives out an error message that end with "453 octets".

I discovered that what is happening is that a message arrived at my ISP that reads "No subject" 0 bytes.

Once I connect via webmail and delete this message, all my e-mails get forwarded without any problem.

I contacted my ISP, but they say it is some kind of Spam and they cannot filter it.

Perhaps this is happening to you also.

Cheers,

Ricardo
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Don't receive emails

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »