Mobile menu

Uploading emails back to the server (...@language.proz.com account)
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 10:40
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
Nov 6, 2004

Hello,

I made a HUGE mistake. Yesterday I had to format my computer. I alway keep a backup for my Outlook accounts, including my ..@language.proz.com email account. But after I setup this account in my Outlook and synchronized it, I realized that I hadn't checked the option 'keep a copy on the server' and all my emails are now stored in my computer. MY INBOX IS EMPTY. I didn't mean do that, I'd rather keep a copy of my email in the server in case I had to format the pc, which actually happened.

Is there a way I can upload all my emails from my inbox back to the server without having to forward them? I want to keep the original sender/recipient format for my emails. I already emailed the email account support about this and I'm wating for a response.

Does anybody know if there is a way I can upload my emails again?

Thank you,

Claudia

[Edited at 2004-11-06 08:02]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Uploading emails back to the server (...@language.proz.com account)

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs