Thread poster: Tatty
Tatty
Tatty  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:07
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 29, 2005

Hello there,

I think it's called a water mark, I have página 1, página 2 splatted over my data sheet and I want to translate them to page 1, page 2, could you possibily tell me how to do that?

Many thanks in advance.

elag
elag
Local time: 06:07
English to French
Your Excel watermark question Mar 29, 2005

Hi Tatty,

I don't know how to change the wording you want to change but if you go View/Normal, your Pagina 1,2, etc will disappear (you have them because you are in Print Preview).

Does that help?

ELAG

Can Altinbay
Can Altinbay  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:07
Japanese to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Try Header/Footer Mar 30, 2005

I think the question was how to convert the content of the text. You might try looking at the header and footer. On the View menu, click "Header and Footer". You can use Custom Header and Custom Footer to get different text in your header and footer. If you see your original text in one or the other, you might be one your way.
Good luck.

Tatty
Tatty  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:07
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks Mar 30, 2005

Thanks a lot for your help, I just changed the view so the wording couldn't be seen. Once again many thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Water mark in excell

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »