How do I update Dragon Naturally Speaking XP to a later version?
Thread poster: Jason Willis-Lee

Jason Willis-Lee  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 7, 2005

To all fellow dragon users:

I have a copy of DNS XP edition which I am very happy with and gets better the more I use it. I have noted however that there are at least 3 later versions (6, 7 and 8). I have looked at the scansoft download section but I´m not sure which of the updates corresponds to my situation. It looked as if I had to have a later version to update to DNS 8. Is this correct? Could you please point me in the right direction to update to a later version. Do I have to uninstall my current version beforehand?

Many thanks in advance for any comments/suggestions.

Jason.

Direct link Reply with quote

Suzanne Blangsted  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:50
Danish to English
+ ...
Dragon Sep 7, 2005

You can contact ScanSoft's support by e-mail or phone. Their main page upper right side of page has three lines that will direct you to
Store
Support
Contact us

I suggest you click on the last one and then follow directions.
You can ask all your questions there and get their professional help regarding the Dragon. You might have to purchase a whole new version since yours is rather old.

[Edited at 2005-09-07 20:14]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I update Dragon Naturally Speaking XP to a later version?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs