out of office reply on terra servers
Thread poster: Jason Willis-Lee

Jason Willis-Lee  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:10
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 26, 2005

Hi there.

I´m wondering if any translators living in Spain can point me in the right direction for setting up an out office reply at the terra server level. I know how to create a rule in outlook which is useful for leaving one's desk for a couple of hours but I would like to know if terra offers this service which can be used whilst on holiday or away for a few days without having to leave the pc and outlook running.

Many thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote
Local time: 14:10
Spanish to English
Go to configuration within Terra Oct 27, 2005

Hi Jason

Terra allows you to configure an automatic response. All you need to do is go to your terra correo page, and once you access your email account, select configuration. Once inside the configuration page you can set up your own automatic response.
If you have any problems, you know where to contact me.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

out of office reply on terra servers

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs