https://www.proz.com/forum/general_technical_issues/43044-outlook_delivery_notification.html

Outlook delivery notification
Thread poster: Simos Tamoglou
Simos Tamoglou
Simos Tamoglou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 00:21
Italian to Greek
Feb 24, 2006

Dear all,

I would like to know how is possible to have an automatic notification from my clients (each time they open on of my e-mails) that they receive the mail I'm sending to them.
I know that outlook have this option but I do not know how can I activate it.

Thank you all.

Simos

Mercedes Alonso
Mercedes Alonso
Local time: 18:21
English to Spanish
+ ...
Outlook Feb 24, 2006

Tools- options. Click the first button that reads "e mail options" then "follow up options". Once there check the box that says "delivery notification".
Sorry, but the terms may not be accurate, my outlook is in Spanish, but I'm pretty sure you'll find the right options.
good luck!

Simos Tamoglou
Simos Tamoglou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 00:21
Italian to Greek
TOPIC STARTER
Many-many thanks!! Feb 25, 2006

Mercedes Alonso wrote:

Tools- options. Click the first button that reads "e mail options" then "follow up options". Once there check the box that says "delivery notification".
Sorry, but the terms may not be accurate, my outlook is in Spanish, but I'm pretty sure you'll find the right options.
good luck!

Dear Mercedes,

many-many thanks!! I need it because some times I'm delivering jobs just on deadline and I need this.

my outlook is not in english too (is in greek) but "Uncle - microsoft - Bill" made all Outlook in all languges the same way, so it was easy to follow your directions.
Thank you again,

Simos

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Outlook delivery notification

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »