Off topic: Who can help me try out my webcam + Skype?
Thread poster: Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce
Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce
Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce
Local time: 14:33
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 27, 2006

Dear Colleagues,
I have just acquired a webcam, and downloaded the Skype program, and would like to try it out with somebody, but I don't know anybody currently using the two (maybe lots of my friends have it but I am not aware of it). Maybe by asking on this forum I will get a quicker positive response.
Many thanks in advance.
Giuliana

Ashar
Ashar  Identity Verified
Pakistan
Local time: 18:33
English to Urdu
+ ...
I use both Mar 27, 2006

Infact webcam images at skype are much better than yahoo or hotmail. If you wanna try now, my skype name is Ashar75.

Regards,
Ashar

Imad Almaghary (X)
Imad Almaghary (X)
Local time: 16:33
English to Arabic
+ ...
It is really not believable Mar 27, 2006

Good morning Doctor

I have been using Skype on a number of occations and quite noticeably though I have came to the conclusion that it tends to vehemently provide a high quality sound and picture. I can try it with you but I do not have camera. My ID is
languagesinstitution

I use it to make conference meetings.

This software says "Good bye" to telephone lines and really it threatens international telephone companies for the massive trustworthy servi
... See more
Good morning Doctor

I have been using Skype on a number of occations and quite noticeably though I have came to the conclusion that it tends to vehemently provide a high quality sound and picture. I can try it with you but I do not have camera. My ID is
languagesinstitution

I use it to make conference meetings.

This software says "Good bye" to telephone lines and really it threatens international telephone companies for the massive trustworthy service which is a portfolio for calls that encapsulate our most wanted sound quality target.

Yours
Mr. Imad
Translator, writer and lecturer
Collapse

Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce
Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce
Local time: 14:33
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks Mar 28, 2006

Many thanks to all of you who have replied.
Best wishes
Giuliana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Who can help me try out my webcam + Skype?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »