Mobile menu

How do I get Explorer to show the Recycle Bin for each External Hard Drive?
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 07:28
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
May 23, 2006

Hello,

I'm running Windows XP Professional Ed. SP 2. I have two external hard drives, and I recently upgraded my computer. Before I had Windows XP Home Edition, and I could see on the Explorer window a Recycle Bin folder for each hard drive.

Does anybody know what should I do to see the Recycle bin for each hard drive with this computer too?

Thanks,

Claudia

Direct link Reply with quote

María Teresa Taylor Oliver  Identity Verified
Panama
Local time: 07:28
English to Spanish
+ ...
Karenware.com's Recycler Tool Jun 5, 2006

Hi, Claudia.

I don't know if you finally found what you were looking for, but I was just reading Jost Zetzsche's most recent edition of his Tool Kit newsletter - http://www.internationalwriters.com/toolkit/ -, and he mentions this website, which, among other tools, has one that manages recycle bins:

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptrecycler.asp

As soon as I saw it, I remembered this topic...

Hope it helps!!

[Edited at 2006-06-05 03:21]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I get Explorer to show the Recycle Bin for each External Hard Drive?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs