Error message on opening e-mail account
Thread poster: englishhindi
englishhindi
englishhindi
Local time: 19:46
English to Hindi
Jul 17, 2006

Whenever I open my e-mail account, I get a message that there are errors on the page. Although I have been able to receive and send mails, Does it mean any kind of virus etc. is present? In the beginning of message an yellow triangle with sign of exclamation is displayed.

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 15:16
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Moving the topic... Jul 17, 2006

... to General Technical Issues forum.

BTW, you should provide more details: what kind of e-mail account you mean - is it webbased or e-mail client?

Magda

englishhindi
englishhindi
Local time: 19:46
English to Hindi
TOPIC STARTER
hi, thanks Jul 18, 2006

Magda Dziadosz wrote:

... to General Technical Issues forum.

BTW, you should provide more details: what kind of e-mail account you mean - is it webbased or e-mail client?

Magda

Thanks for the reply. I have e-mail accounts [email protected]

bmann
bmann
Local time: 09:16
English
Browser or plugin Sep 24, 2006

I would make sure you have your internet browser fully updated (I prefer Mozilla Firefox) and that you have the Java plugin installed and working properly. You might try this link: http://www.javatester.org/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message on opening e-mail account

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »