Mobile menu

Are KudoZ alerts limited to one language pair? (Staff: 'no')
Thread poster: John Colangelo

John Colangelo  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:16
Member (2006)
Arabic to English
+ ...
Aug 2, 2006

Before I used to get questions from Arabic to English and Spanish to English and now it seems I am only getting one language pair with practically nothing coming from the other language pair. Is there something wrong or do I have to manually change my preferences?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-08-03 02:13]

Direct link Reply with quote
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 23:16
There is no reason that you should not get notifications in multiple languages... Aug 3, 2006

If you see a question of which you were not notified, but are sure you should have been, please enter a support ticket. Thanks!

Mira Stepanovic  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:16
English to Serbian
+ ...
Manual settings Aug 3, 2006

I've had the same problem and it took me quite a while to figure out what was wrong. You need to set manually your preferences in your profile in the following way:

go to your profile - sttings - kudoz dashboard

There you will find your general preferences and pair specific preferences that need to be set for each of your language pairs.

Maybe there is some shorter way to do this but i did not find it. Hope it works for you as it did for me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Are KudoZ alerts limited to one language pair? (Staff: 'no')

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs