Mobile menu

Reply to e-mails via Proz
Thread poster: xxxIreneN
United States
Local time: 10:47
English to Russian
+ ...
Dec 10, 2006

In the last 2 days I have sent 2 replies to 2 different messages received via my Proz page. Both bounced with the following comments:

"access is denied by the policy analysis functions", among other things. The return message also shows very strange and only partially correct server name - some weird numbers and instead of just

Did anyone experience anything like this?

I'm not even sure whether this is Proz or my provider's problem.

Thank you.

No reason to suspect strays or foul play - neither the content nor the names raise any doubts.

[Edited at 2006-12-10 04:38]

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:47
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Weird Dec 10, 2006

Hi Irene

This is very strange and as fas as I know it doesn't depend on because when you answer to an email received via your profle you write directly to the sender, not via any more.

The second point is that you should have the same problem with all the mails you send.

I'm going to send a profile message to you, just to check, and I would advice to contact your service provider.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reply to e-mails via Proz

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs