Mobile menu

How to establish a contact between pocket PC and desktop PC?
Thread poster: -Lika-

Local time: 09:38
English to Georgian
+ ...
Jun 29, 2007

I have two devises:

1 -- Pocket PC, Cassiopeia E-125 with relevant Windows, please see:

2 -- Desktop PC, Pentium IV with Windows XP

They may be connected via USB port, but when I plug in, my desktop PC does not see the pocket PC.

Unfortunately, I have lost the installation disk. Can anybody tell where to get a driver to establish a contact between my pocket and desktop PCs? I looked in, but I have not found anything there. To be correct, I cannot choose the exact driver I need.

Thank you for your help.

[Edited at 2007-06-29 11:33]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jan Sundström  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:38
English to Swedish
+ ...
Get hold of the driver Jun 29, 2007

Hi Likna,

You need to get hold of the driver to reinstall, one way or the other!
Unfortunately, it seems that the full driver is no longer on the official website.

I see the following options:
1. Try this driver update:

2. Try a public driver site like

3. Search for the driver CD on Bittorrent or DC++

4. Order the original CD from Casio (sometimes they send it for free, or just against postage).

5. Buy the CD off Ebay, or convince a current owner to rip it for you. Should be less than 10 USD:*+e-125&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&fis=2&saprclo=&saprchi=&salic=-15&fhlc=1&fsop=3%26fsoo%3D2

Good luck!

United States
Local time: 00:38
English to Russian
+ ...
I understand that in Georgia it could be a drag Jun 29, 2007

and it seems like Casio does not offer Live Chat support. If your PDA is legit, start with writing them an email with the PPC model/purchase details and see what they say.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to establish a contact between pocket PC and desktop PC?

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs