Mobile menu

Looking for a reliable web hosting in Argentina
Thread poster: albinsua
Local time: 09:23
English to Spanish
Sep 11, 2007

I am looking for a reliable company which can host my website (a small one). Money is not the matter. I want it to be online 24/7, to get all the e-mails and in real time. Can anyone recommend a company? Thanks in advance. Albinsua.

Direct link Reply with quote

Ramon Somoza  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:23
Member (2002)
Dutch to Spanish
+ ...
Why in Argentina? Sep 15, 2007

Today the world is very small, you can find good hosting almost everywhere, and there is no need to have your website at a specific site. If the issue is language, try any of the Spanish-language speaking service providers, there are plenty of them.

In my particular case, I live in Spain, but the server for my website is in Texas, U.S.A. I have my control panel in Spanish. ¿So?

P.D. I can't honestly recommend you my hosting company because i own it and I won't want to make publicity here. 8>)
If you're interested, mail me.

[Editado a las 2007-09-15 19:00]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a reliable web hosting in Argentina

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs