ProZ.com global directory of translation services
 The translation workplace
Ideas

User
Thread poster: Endlezz
How to change the PayPal e-mail address?
Endlezz
Belgium
Local time: 23:54
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 17, 2007

Hi,

I'm having trouble changing my PayPal e-mail address. I can't seem to find where to change it :/

Please help,

thanks in advance!

Endlezz (Nick)

Direct link Reply with quote

Roberta Anderson  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2001)
English to Italian
In "My Account > Profile" tab Nov 17, 2007

When you access your account, in "My Account" tab (initially selected when you log in), place the mouse over "Profile" (last menu item in the grey bar) and you will see a menu with "Add or edit email address". Click on it, you will see your current email address, and buttons to add a new address and define which address should be used a your main address.
Or, if you just click on the Profile tab, the first item listed in the profile summary page is Email.

[I'm translating from the Italian PayPal interface, so actual commands names in English interface may be slightly different]

HtH,
Roberta

Endlezz
Belgium
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
still no luck Nov 22, 2007

I couldn't figure it out, since the page to change your e-mail does not contain any PayPal related options, but thanks anyway

Jacques DP  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Member (2003)
English to French
Profile > Contact > Edit All Feb 26, 2008

I had the same problem, found this thread which didn't help, and am now updating it in case someone else searches the forum for this.

Go in your Profile page, then in the Contact tab, then click the "Edit All" button at the bottom of the form. There you will find an editable "Paypal email" field.

Note to staff: The problem is that no "Edit" button is provided near the Paypal link in the profile page, in contrast to all other fields. An Edit button could be added near the Paypal and Contact links, itself linking to the edition of contact information. My two eurocents to make the site even better

Jacques DP  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Member (2003)
English to French
Comment title not aligned with comment body Feb 26, 2008

And by the way: the comment titles are not aligned with the comment bodies. Is that a bug or a feature?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to change the PayPal e-mail address?

Fluency Translation Suite
Come see the Fluency Difference and SAVE

The most affordable and easy to learn translation tool! Start and finish your translations faster than ever with Fluency Translation Suite 2013. TMs, Terminology, and Online Resources are fully integrated and only a click away. Download a free trial today

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »