https://www.proz.com/forum/general_technical_issues/9527-dongle_with_s_tagger_for_framemaker.html

Dongle with S-Tagger for FrameMaker
Thread poster: TradosPro
TradosPro
TradosPro
English to French
Mar 19, 2003

Hi everyone!

I installed Trados S-Tagger some time ago and I have Trados Team Edition 3. S-Tagger is Edition 3 (Build 5). When I open it, it says it runs in demo mode, so I did re-installed S-Tagger with the dongles, but it keeps on running in demo mode... Anyone have a clue what I can do about it?

Denis HAY
Denis HAY  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:20
English to French
Parallel port setup. Mar 19, 2003

Many old Trados dongle problems come from bad parallel port setup. Ensure that is is properly configured for bidirectionnal mode in your BIOS (press Suppr or displayed keyboard shortcut when starting your PC).

It should be at least in EPP or ECP+EPP mode.

If this doesn\'t solve your problem, try installing the latest drivers for
... See more
Many old Trados dongle problems come from bad parallel port setup. Ensure that is is properly configured for bidirectionnal mode in your BIOS (press Suppr or displayed keyboard shortcut when starting your PC).

It should be at least in EPP or ECP+EPP mode.

If this doesn\'t solve your problem, try installing the latest drivers for your dongle (http://www.rainbow.com/sentinel/index.html).

Other than that, I\'m afraid you will have to contact Trados for direct support.

Denis
Collapse

TradosPro
TradosPro
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Denis! Mar 19, 2003

I did check all that and still not working, but I wrote to Trados hoping they will answer me really soon!

Thansk again!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dongle with S-Tagger for FrameMaker

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »