Finding cache favourites
Thread poster: Swaiyam

Swaiyam  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:55
Member (2003)
German to English
+ ...
Mar 19, 2003

Hallo, I recently updated my fostex audio device (d108 SM) with the help of an website found using Google Suche. Had to read the site from whatever was in the \"Archiv\" version. Saved the link in favourites but the link doesn\'t work ofcourse. I still have the URL. Does anybody know how to decipher the words I have to plug into Google Suche to get to the page again using the following information?

cache:4Rm8g7a0gjAC: fostex D-108 update

Would be grateful for any hints. Have been looking for the page for over 2 hours now

Direct link Reply with quote

Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Search d-108 Mar 19, 2003

You should have looked for \'d-108\' \'fostex\'.

Go to

Denis HAY  Identity Verified
English to French
You have the IP address in it.... Mar 19, 2003

I have tested with:

But it seems that this site is down. Maybe it was hosted on a dynamic IP connection.

Even a Ping on this IP doesn\'t give any result.

You would be better off searching another URL using Google. \"fostex d108 driver\" gives me plenty of results on Google.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Finding cache favourites

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs