Thread poster: Anu Mukharji-Gorski
Anu Mukharji-Gorski
Anu Mukharji-Gorski  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:27
German to English
+ ...
Mar 19, 2003

Hallo, I recently updated my fostex audio device (d108 SM) with the help of an website found using Google Suche. Had to read the site from whatever was in the \"Archiv\" version. Saved the link in favourites but the link doesn\'t work ofcourse. I still have the URL. Does anybody know how to decipher the words I have to plug into Google Suche to get to the page again using the following information?

cache:4Rm8g7a0gjAC:136.165.74.222/planetarium/Audio%20Playback%20Devices/D108_SM.pdf fo
... See more
Hallo, I recently updated my fostex audio device (d108 SM) with the help of an website found using Google Suche. Had to read the site from whatever was in the \"Archiv\" version. Saved the link in favourites but the link doesn\'t work ofcourse. I still have the URL. Does anybody know how to decipher the words I have to plug into Google Suche to get to the page again using the following information?

cache:4Rm8g7a0gjAC:136.165.74.222/planetarium/Audio%20Playback%20Devices/D108_SM.pdf fostex D-108 update

Would be grateful for any hints. Have been looking for the page for over 2 hours now

Regards,

Anu
Collapse

Gerard de Noord
Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Search d-108 Mar 19, 2003

Hi,

You should have looked for \'d-108\' \'fostex\'.

Go to http://www.fostex.com/Products/d160_108.html

Regards,

Gerard

Denis HAY
Denis HAY  Identity Verified
English to French
You have the IP address in it.... Mar 19, 2003

I have tested with:

http://136.165.74.222/planetarium/Audio%20Playback%20Devices/D108_SM.pdf

But it seems that this site is down. Maybe it was hosted on a dynamic IP connection.

Even a Ping on this IP doesn\'t give any result.

You would be better off searching another URL using Google. \"fostex d108 driver\" gives me p
... See more
I have tested with:

http://136.165.74.222/planetarium/Audio%20Playback%20Devices/D108_SM.pdf

But it seems that this site is down. Maybe it was hosted on a dynamic IP connection.

Even a Ping on this IP doesn\'t give any result.

You would be better off searching another URL using Google. \"fostex d108 driver\" gives me plenty of results on Google.

Denis
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Finding cache favourites

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »