Mobile menu

What is the latest edition of the Muret-Sanders, G > E?
Thread poster: Kevin Schlottmann
Kevin Schlottmann  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:44
German to English
Jan 10, 2002

Direct link Reply with quote

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 07:44
German to English
Muret-Sanders Jan 10, 2002

I bought my set last year and am pretty sure no new edition has come out. I have the 7. Auflage 1997, but it hasn\'t been revised since 1974 or even earlier.

Ulrike Lieder  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:44
English to German
+ ...
8th ed. 1999 Jan 11, 2002

The G>E part of Der Große Muret-Sanders (also known as Langenscheidts Enzyklopädisches Wörterbuch) is now in its 8th edition, published 1999.

As far as I know, there is no new edition of the other direction (E>G) as of yet.

You can also check on Kater\'s website: www.kater-verlag.de; Hans Kotzur did have some information to that effect in his descriptions of Muret-Sanders.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs