Thread poster: danilingua
danilingua
danilingua  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:40
English to German
+ ...
Aug 25, 2003

At this point, I would like to take the time and express my deepest gratitude to all of you proz members who have helped me through this"last baby".

I would have honestly not been able to complete this job meeting the deadline without the concerted efforts and willingness to help me from the "techies", the business people and law experts. Please be informed that I am fully aware of the help I have been receiving and what an asset (hah, non pun intened...
See more
At this point, I would like to take the time and express my deepest gratitude to all of you proz members who have helped me through this"last baby".

I would have honestly not been able to complete this job meeting the deadline without the concerted efforts and willingness to help me from the "techies", the business people and law experts. Please be informed that I am fully aware of the help I have been receiving and what an asset (hah, non pun intened ) it has been to my work.

Thank you all here with proz! for your patience and willingness to help despite lacking context, typos and all the likes......

Daniela

P.S. My son is glad, too, I get to spend at least a few days before he will enter SCHOOL LIFE.
Collapse

Guenther Danzer
Guenther Danzer  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:40
English to German
+ ...
Na Dani, Aug 25, 2003

Oops! Ich meine natürlich Daniela (By posting, you accept:
The Rules of Etiquette: die hab' ich ja mit dem ersten Buchstaben akzeptiert), das ist hier ein deutsches Forum. Wenn Du Dich bedanken willst dann bitte in Deutsch, damit wir's alle verstehen

)

Grüße

Günther

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

AN EXPRESSION OF GRATEFULNESS

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »