Mobile menu

Off topic: Accomodation in Frankfurt
Thread poster: Özden Arıkan

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:08
English to Turkish
Sep 20, 2003

I will be in Frankfurt for the book fair, and am looking for a cheap accomodation for the 10th and 11th of October. As for hotels and guesthouses, I cannot pay for higher than 2-star rates. I would appreciate any suggestions. Also, I wonder if any fellow Prozian can rent me a room for 2 nights, or knows anyone who lets their rooms for rent. In this second case, I should add that I will be accompanied by my daughter. She's 12, that is doesn't cry, raise hell in the house, or wet her underpants any more... and I'm sure she can live without high-volume 50 Cents for two days.

Any suggestions or offers would be most welcome. Many many thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Turkish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much, Ralf Lemster Sep 21, 2003

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Nur, falls sich jemand wundert... Sep 21, 2003

...ich habe was für "Xola" gefunden.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Accomodation in Frankfurt

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs