Hilfe! Kann keine Mails verschicken/empfangen.
Thread poster: MOS_Trans

MOS_Trans  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:48
German to French
+ ...
Apr 2, 2005

Seit ein paar Stunden läuft gar nichts mehr, weder Versenden noch Empfangen. Wenn ich Mails verschicken möchte, kommt folgende Meldung:

"Der Server hat unerwartet die Verbindung beendet. Möglicherweise liegt ein Serverproblem vor, es ist ein Netzwerkproblem aufgetreten oder das Zeitlimit wurde überschritten. Betreff '', Konto: 'pop3.t-online.de', Server: 'smtp.t-online.de', Protokoll: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure (SSL): Nein, Socketfehler: 10053, Fehlernummer: 0x800CCC0F"
- Wo ist diese Zeitlimit-Einstellung?

Andererseits wird auch ein Kennwort für pop3.web.de verlangt. Die Mail bei web.de benutze ich nicht mehr, das Kennwort ist mir entfallen. Deshalb habe ich den Account web.de entfernt, das Kennwort wird trotzdem noch verlangt. Meldung : "Kennwort wurde zurückgewiesen".

Bin mit meinem Latein am Ende. Bin für jede Hilfe dankbar.

Direct link Reply with quote

Andrea Appel
Canada
Local time: 20:48
English to German
+ ...
Vielleicht Apr 3, 2005

Haben Sie versucht eine Systemwiederherstellung zu machen?

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Welcher Mail-Client? Apr 3, 2005

Hallo Monika,
welchen Mail-Client benutzt du? Schon mal bei T-Offline nachgefragt, ob dort evtl. ein Problem vorliegt? Der Heise Monitor zeigt momentan nur ein lokales Problem an.

Gruß Ralf

[Edited at 2005-04-03 12:54]

Robert Tucker
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:48
German to English
+ ...
A couple of theories Apr 3, 2005

My apologies for posting in English on the German forum, but I'm afraid the German for 'default port for outgoing messages' doesn't quite trip off the tongue.

Port 25 is the default port for outgoing messages, thus the message clearly indicates that you are trying to send an email via pop2.t-online.de

You could have been continuing to do this even though you were receiving mail via another account, with the sent mail carrying the address of your new account or any other account you have. It is perfectly possible for me to send mail via my Yahoo or GMail pop accounts with the email saying that it is from me at Yahoo, Gmail, Postaccess or Fastmail. You can use one outgoing server for all your email accounts.

I don't know if Outlook Express (I use Thunderbird) holds the address of two possible outgoing servers and uses the second if the first fails, the second in your case being the t-online account for which you no longer know the password. If this were the case and your new email service failed, then of course you would be falling back on another account which you also cannot use.

Another possibility that comes to mind is that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has suddenly stopped allowing you to send messages using SMTP as a result of equipment or software failure or policy change. This obviously explains why you cannot send or receive emails (but would also probably mean that you have been continuing to use t-online to send mail as I described above).

If your ISP insists they are passing your SMTP messages (and they are not your email service provider) I would think the best thing to do next would be to try to sending mail using a free account (setting one up if necessary).

MOS_Trans  Identity Verified
Germany
German to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Danke Apr 3, 2005

für alle Hinweise. Es liegt daran, dass beim Versand von Mails mit Anhang die Eintragungen SMTP, POP3 und Kennwort gelöscht werden. Wenn ich sie wieder eintrage, kann ich auch wieder Mails verschicken, aber nur ohne Anhang. Ist ein Anhang dabei, blockiert alles und die Eintragungen sind wieder gelöscht.

Robert Tucker
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:48
German to English
+ ...
Microsoft bug ? Apr 3, 2005

I Googled for:

Socketfehler: 10053, Fehlernummer: 0x800CCC0F

and found a large number of hits.

http://www.webwork-community.net/posting2557_21_15.html

led to:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;DE;816866

[Edited at 2005-04-03 13:14]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Hilfe! Kann keine Mails verschicken/empfangen.

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs