Offizielle englische Übersetzung für Bestätigungsvermerk?
Thread poster: Christian
Christian
Christian
Local time: 19:19
English to German
+ ...
Oct 6, 2005

Hallo allerseits!

Gibt es eigentlich eine offizielle oder häufig verwendete englische Übersetzung für die von Übersetzern und Dolmetschern verwendeten Bestätigungsvermerke?

"Als in XYZ öffentlich bestellter und allgemein beeidigter Übersetzer für die englische Sprache bestätige ich: Vorstehende Übersetzung der mir im (Original, beglaubigte Abschrift, Fotokopie etc.) vorgelegt, in englischer Sprache abgefassten Urkunde ist richtig und vollständig."

... See more
Hallo allerseits!

Gibt es eigentlich eine offizielle oder häufig verwendete englische Übersetzung für die von Übersetzern und Dolmetschern verwendeten Bestätigungsvermerke?

"Als in XYZ öffentlich bestellter und allgemein beeidigter Übersetzer für die englische Sprache bestätige ich: Vorstehende Übersetzung der mir im (Original, beglaubigte Abschrift, Fotokopie etc.) vorgelegt, in englischer Sprache abgefassten Urkunde ist richtig und vollständig."

Und wie sieht es mit der englischen Übersetzung der Bezeichnung "öffentlich bestellter Übersetzer für die englische Sprache" aus? Gibt es hierfür eine brauchbare Übersetzung, die allgemein verwendet wird?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für eure Hilfe.

Herzliche Grüße
Christian

[Edited at 2005-10-06 21:15]
Collapse

Brie Vernier
Brie Vernier  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
öffentlich bestellter Übersetzer ... Oct 7, 2005

Hi Christian,

I've seen it thus (tacked on as a separate page at the end of the translated document):

This is to certify that the above is a true and correct translation of the [German] text presented to me (in the original/as a certified copy/photocopy/etc.)

[signature]
XXX, sworn translator
Authorized by the YY Court

As for the term "Bestätigungsvermerk", you should post it as a KudoZ question. The rest should go there, too, but
... See more
Hi Christian,

I've seen it thus (tacked on as a separate page at the end of the translated document):

This is to certify that the above is a true and correct translation of the [German] text presented to me (in the original/as a certified copy/photocopy/etc.)

[signature]
XXX, sworn translator
Authorized by the YY Court

As for the term "Bestätigungsvermerk", you should post it as a KudoZ question. The rest should go there, too, but since questions are limited to ten words, I'm not sure what the best way to handle it is.

Hope that helps!

Cheers--

Gabrielle

Christian wrote:

Und wie sieht es mit der englischen Übersetzung der Bezeichnung "öffentlich bestellter Übersetzer für die englische Sprache" aus? Gibt es hierfür eine brauchbare Übersetzung, die allgemein verwendet wird?

[Edited at 2005-10-06 21:15]
Collapse

Christian
Christian
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you for your suggestion. Oct 7, 2005

Hi Gabrielle,

I've posted both questions in the KudoZ section. Thanks for your suggestion also.

Best,
Christian

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Offizielle englische Übersetzung für Bestätigungsvermerk?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »