Thread poster: Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:13
German to Spanish
Nov 8, 2005

Hi,

Ich bin nicht zufrieden mit meinem Mikro für Dragon NS. Kann mir jemand eins empfehlen?
Und wo ich es kaufen/bestellen kann?

Danke

Toledo

Phone +49 - 221 8800810
Fax
... See more
Hi,

Ich bin nicht zufrieden mit meinem Mikro für Dragon NS. Kann mir jemand eins empfehlen?
Und wo ich es kaufen/bestellen kann?

Danke

Toledo

Phone +49 - 221 8800810
Fax +49 - 89 1488 243610
E-Mail Toledo
Skype Toledo

[Edited at 2005-11-08 21:27]
Collapse

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
I use plantronics Nov 8, 2005

Hello Toledo,
digital headset, it gives me very good performance. Actually for a while I have also tried the clip type of constructions for €10,- but they are not good, while dictating, catch up the dress ruzzle and other stuff. There are various types here, but I found the type with 90 type of construction (the actual art nr I don´t have) has covers the ears fully and the micro is not much freely moving type. This is the best, because you can actually measure the loudness of your voic
... See more
Hello Toledo,
digital headset, it gives me very good performance. Actually for a while I have also tried the clip type of constructions for €10,- but they are not good, while dictating, catch up the dress ruzzle and other stuff. There are various types here, but I found the type with 90 type of construction (the actual art nr I don´t have) has covers the ears fully and the micro is not much freely moving type. This is the best, because you can actually measure the loudness of your voice and adjust accordingly to get the best result. The other types are also good, but not of robust construction. Best Brandis ps. check www.plantronics.com or the www.skype.com , plantronics is sponsoring skype.

[Edited at 2005-11-08 17:15]
Collapse

Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Kennt einer eine gute Adresse Nov 21, 2005

wo ich ein Mikro kaufen kann. Ich meine eine Firma die auf so was spezialisiert ist, ich meine nicht für VoIP sondern für Speech Recognition.
Ich habe eine Adresse gesehen bei der SR Yahoo Group, aber es ist in Amerika (www.emicrophones.com). Ich suche so was in Deutschland, oder wo ich die selben Modelle wie in emicrophone kaufen kann.

Wie gesagt ich suche etwas professionelles, Geld spi
... See more
wo ich ein Mikro kaufen kann. Ich meine eine Firma die auf so was spezialisiert ist, ich meine nicht für VoIP sondern für Speech Recognition.
Ich habe eine Adresse gesehen bei der SR Yahoo Group, aber es ist in Amerika (www.emicrophones.com). Ich suche so was in Deutschland, oder wo ich die selben Modelle wie in emicrophone kaufen kann.

Wie gesagt ich suche etwas professionelles, Geld spielt keine Rollex. Mein Mikro macht mir Probleme bei Wörter wie Stock und Stop, oder beim buchstabieren. Es kann nicht an die Audiokarte liegen, es ist ja eine "Echte" mit externe A/D Wandler.

Danke

Fernando Caras Toledo
Technical translator DE-ES
Cologne-Germany
Phone +49 - 221 8800810
Fax +49 - 89 1488 243610
E-Mail Toledo
Skype Toledo

ProZ profile Toledo

[Edited at 2005-11-22 10:17]
Collapse

IanW (X)
IanW (X)
German to English
+ ...
Jan 5, 2006

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Mikro-Empfehlung

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »