NataliaElo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:44
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
May 3, 2006

Hallo alle zusammen!

That's it for my German. Please don't move it other forum, it concerns flight inside Germany to be more precise my flight to ProZ Berlin Conference.

I've just booked tickets to Berlin online and gave my bank account details. I don't have a credit card. After a minute I got the confirmation and the bill, but it is still unclear to me whether I should pay it myself or they will withdraw it from my bank account themselves.

I know it sounds very stupid, but here we go. So anybody who used flydba without credit card, how is it going?

No, this is not off-topic.

Please feel free to reply in German on order not to break forum rules. I can understand it most of the times (not the airline's confirmation though), but can't write.

Thank you in advance
Natalia

[Edited at 2006-05-03 22:15]

Direct link Reply with quote

Victor Dewsbery  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Wahrscheinlich ... May 4, 2006

Natalia Elo wrote:
I've just booked tickets to Berlin online and gave my bank account details. I don't have a credit card. After a minute I got the confirmation and the bill, but it is still unclear to me whether I should pay it myself or they will withdraw it from my bank account themselves.
I know it sounds very stupid, but here we go. So anybody who used flydba without credit card, how is it going?

Wenn du die Kontodaten angegeben hast, dann wird das Geld wahrscheinlich abgebucht und du musst nichts mehr unternehmen.
flydba kenne ich allerdings nicht.

(Just in case the German is too difficult: as you gave your account details, it will probably be deducted automatically. But I don't know flydba.)

NataliaElo  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Danke schön! May 4, 2006

Wenn du die Kontodaten angegeben hast, dann wird das Geld wahrscheinlich abgebucht und du musst nichts mehr unternehmen.
flydba kenne ich allerdings nicht.

(Just in case the German is too difficult: as you gave your account details, it will probably be deducted automatically. But I don't know flydba.)

Ok, thank you Victor, let's what'll happen.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Dummy's questions about flydba

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs