Mobile menu

MA Conference Interpreting
Thread poster: xxxJowita
Local time: 00:41
Polish to English
+ ...
Jun 15, 2003

Has anyone been studying for MA in Conference Interpreting at University of Westminster? I would appreciate any feedback.

Direct link Reply with quote
Local time: 00:41
Spanish to English
+ ...
I would like to know the same... Jun 17, 2003

...I am a penultimate year undergraduate student of Spanish and Italian and want to do an MA in Interpreting when I finish my degree. I have been looking at the course at the University of Westminster, and at similar courses at Bath, Leeds, and Bradford. I wold appreciate any feedback if anyone has good, or bad, experiences to share about these, or other UK interpreting courses. Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MA Conference Interpreting

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs