Mobile menu

Off topic: Funding the education in the UK
Thread poster: Maria Knorr
Maria Knorr
Local time: 14:12
+ ...
Jun 30, 2003


I have a question about the Arts and Humanities Research Board funding and hopefully someone can help me. I carefully read through their guidelines but it's not clear whether they fund people who are coming to UK just for the purpose of studying. It looks like they don't, but I would like to make sure that I understood it correctly. Also, if someone knows sources for funding post-graduate education in the UK, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Direct link Reply with quote

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:12
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Fulbright possibilities Jun 30, 2003

Have you considered applying for a Fulbright scholarship, fellowship or grant?

My daughter (from the UK) won a Fulbright Fellowship which funded her for two years
of post-doctorate studies at Pennsylvania University. This is a two-way program which also funds US students for studies in the UK.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Funding the education in the UK

Advanced search

Translation news

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs