Thread poster: Maria McPherson

Maria McPherson  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 26, 2009

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in mentoring me in the technical translation field, if possible in the medical field. I have no idea of where to find a mentor. I have tried contacting some of my former professors from college but they either have no time for it or are not qualified for the task.

As a mentee I would help with terminology management and basically do whatever job my mentor deems me qualified for, free of charge (that is the deal, isn't it?).

So if anyone is interested, I would really appreciate the help. We can discuss the terms further on MSN messenger or yahoo messenger, or through the good old e-mail correspondence.

Yahoo!: maduenmartinez

e-mail address:

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Eng>Spanish Technical/Medical Translation Mentor Needed

Advanced search

Translation news PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs