Mobile menu

Would you like me to add your Website link in my site?
Thread poster: Daiana Siri

Daiana Siri
Argentina
Local time: 11:43
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
Mar 17, 2009

Hi Everybody:

I am sorry, but I don’t know if this is the right place to post mi message.
I am building my website and in order to increase the traffic and make it more useful for my clients I thought it would be a good idea to add sections with another translators website’s links, so that they can also get info about other languages pairs besides the one I offer.
Would someone be interested in swapping links? For example, if it is ok with you, you might add my website link to your site and I could add yours specifying your pair of languages and specialization in mine…
My main idea is to dedicate one page to external links about freelance translators with different language pairs.
I hope you like my idea… since I am new to all this Web site promotional thing I am open to other suggestions!
Here is my msn ID just in case you would like to contact me: daianacouyet@live.com.ar.

Thank you!!
Daiana

Direct link Reply with quote

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:43
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
A little links section won't do harm Mar 17, 2009

Daiana Couyet wrote:
I am building my website and in order to increase the traffic and make it more useful for my clients I thought it would be a good idea to add sections with another translators website’s links, so that they can also get info about other languages pairs besides the one I offer.

Personally I'd stick to translators offering the same language pair, because their web sites would be more relevant for your chosen keywords.

Daiana Siri
Argentina
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
yes but... Mar 17, 2009

Hi Samuel:

Yes, I was thinking about that too, but I also think that this could be useful not only for me, but to my customers and fellow colleagues willing to join me.
But I just want to make clear that this is not proportioning or anything like that, I haven’t even pasted the link to mi site here, I just want to share my idea and find out what you guys think about it.
Samuel thanks for your advice!

Holly Breckenridge  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:43
Member (2008)
German to English
Sounds like a good idea! Mar 18, 2009

Hi Daiana,

I'm still working on building my own website, but I think this is a really good idea. A little more exposure and networking can't hurt. Is it okay if I contact you again once my site is up and running?

-Holly

Daiana Siri
Argentina
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Sure! Mar 18, 2009

Of course you might contact me anytime you wish (I don’t know if I am allowed to publish my email here) but you have my contact info in my profile, MSN, Skype and e-mail.
Hope hearing from you soon!

Di

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Would you like me to add your Website link in my site?

Advanced search

Translation news

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs