Mobile menu

Please help me by providing the information needed for project manager
Thread poster: thekidRMIT
Local time: 03:30
English to Vietnamese
Apr 2, 2009

I have joined to learn a subject "information managerment" which will help me to manage the information in company. Now I'm studying "infomration audit" which will consider the information flow and information map in a translation company. Can you help me by provide the information needed for project manager and inhouse position

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-04-02 11:34 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

sivtufte  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:30
English to Norwegian (Bokmal)
+ ...
This is a big topic.. Apr 2, 2009

Why not join a webinar, take a course, simply google or read the synergy of your cat-tool.

You'll need the software, perhaps avoid freelance software as there may be limitations to creating projects (Trados divides the software this way. Buy the full program and you get project manager tools with it) Then - read the synergy, try it out. When you create the project you forward the package to your fellow workers... Allow them access to your serverbased TM, and supervise the progress, etc.
This is what project managing is about.

Is this what you seek info on? Then it's all been answered before - and all you have to do is search the Q's in here

Good luck

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please help me by providing the information needed for project manager

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs