Mobile menu

How can I get an in-house position in London? (en/fr/sp - por) What salary?
Thread poster: Laerte da Silva
Laerte da Silva  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:40
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Aug 11, 2003

How can I get an in-house position(ENG./French/Spanish - Portuguese)? What salary can I expect in London?

Direct link Reply with quote

Mónica Machado
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:40
English to Portuguese
+ ...
It depends on your experience and on clients needs Aug 11, 2003

Hello Laerte,

It all depends on your experience and on the clients needs. There are a few job agencies you can search in to see what they have in your language combinations. To start with, don't expect a too high salary and also keep in mind that in London you will need quite a lot of pounds to survive.

Also Trados expertise could be a plus as this is used a lot by translation agencies over there.

I can give you a few hints. If you feel this might interest you please feel free to contact me privately.

All the best

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I get an in-house position in London? (en/fr/sp - por) What salary?

Advanced search

Translation news

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs