Looking for a partner in Ireland
Thread poster: Marc Sejourné

Marc Sejourné  Identity Verified
Cambodia
Local time: 15:34
English to French
Apr 12, 2009

Dear colleagues,

I am setting up my own limited, incorporated company, and I am looking for an Irish partner, preferably another free lancer like myself.

The advantage for you is to pay less taxes (12.5% corporate tax, exemption for 3 years), and to officially use that vehicle for your own business - invoicing, corporate bank account with AIB, annual returns & tax statements done by a chartered accountant, on line promotion/ web site, you name it..

You must be Irish, or an Irish tax resident, and in the translation business . As second Director in that company your role will be "nominal".I.e. to sign the corporate forms for registering the company, the bank account, and the annual returns, that's it.

I am not expecting you to play any daily/operational role in the activity, nor will you have to pay for anything at all, I will take everything in charge, under my own responsibility. You will have full access to all company data.

Everything is ready to get started, it just needs your signature!

Best,

Marc.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a partner in Ireland

Advanced search

Translation news

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs