https://www.proz.com/forum/getting_established/132544-looking_for_a_partner_in_ireland.html

Looking for a partner in Ireland
Thread poster: Marc Sejourné
Marc Sejourné
Marc Sejourné  Identity Verified
Cambodia
Local time: 14:12
English to French
In memoriam
Apr 12, 2009

Dear colleagues,

I am setting up my own limited, incorporated company, and I am looking for an Irish partner, preferably another free lancer like myself.

The advantage for you is to pay less taxes (12.5% corporate tax, exemption for 3 years), and to officially use that vehicle for your own business - invoicing, corporate bank account with AIB, annual returns & tax statements done by a chartered accountant, on line promotion/ web site, you name it..

You must
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I am setting up my own limited, incorporated company, and I am looking for an Irish partner, preferably another free lancer like myself.

The advantage for you is to pay less taxes (12.5% corporate tax, exemption for 3 years), and to officially use that vehicle for your own business - invoicing, corporate bank account with AIB, annual returns & tax statements done by a chartered accountant, on line promotion/ web site, you name it..

You must be Irish, or an Irish tax resident, and in the translation business . As second Director in that company your role will be "nominal".I.e. to sign the corporate forms for registering the company, the bank account, and the annual returns, that's it.

I am not expecting you to play any daily/operational role in the activity, nor will you have to pay for anything at all, I will take everything in charge, under my own responsibility. You will have full access to all company data.

Everything is ready to get started, it just needs your signature!

Best,

Marc.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a partner in Ireland

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »